Check out some of our generous Act with Love and cause marketing partnerships during the entire month of October.
Month-long October Partnerships:
- True and Co. is on a mission to create lingerie that make women feel amazing and comfortable in their own skin. Female founded and powered, True and Co. is changing the way lingerie is designed, engineered, shopped for, and lived in. They are donating 50% of the proceeds from their intimate apparel Orchid Collection. Click here to shop the Banish Breast Cancer Collection and support the Foundation.
- Kendra Scott jewelry at the Point in El Segundo is hosting a Kendra Gives Back Party on Thursday, October 27th from 6-8pm. Please join us for a fun evening of sips, sweets, and jewels. 20% of all sales will benefit the Foundation. Kendra Scott is located at 830 S. Sepulveda Boulevard, Suite 114, El Segundo, CA 90245. For questions, please call Jackie at (310) 828-0060.
- The Venetian-inspired property Mr. C Hotel in Beverly Hills is donating 15% of proceeds from signature spa treatments and pink-inspired food and drink promotions at the Restaurant at Mr. C. To book a treatment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-226-6290.
- Taplin Cellars, a winery in Napa Valley, has created a traditional French Rosé in honor of their sister Melinda. In the spirit of her ever-present generosity, Taplin Cellars is donating 100% of profits to the foundation. Dr. Love's book and her personal words helped Melinda through her diagnosis and treatment.
- Dip Into Pretty is donating 30% of proceeds from their pink Dots of Perfection pedi spacer to the Foundation.
- Golden Lighting, a residential lighting manufacturer is donating 5% from its vintage-inspired Duncan line.
- If Girls Ran the World is an opportunity for women and girls (boys and men welcome, too!) to join a collective, virtual running adventure. Click here to register online and then use fitness tracking apps during the month virtual challenge to add to the progress.
- Be Bold, Be Bald will be held all across the country on October 21st as supporters go bald for the day to show support for cancer patients and raise money for their favorite charity. Click here to learn more and boldly pledge to go bald for the day.
- LuluDharma will be featuring a special item from their jewelry and accessories collections during October and donating 15% of the proceeds. This year their special items are secret until the day of the feature, so tune in to the dates below or access the links just after the segments air to catch an amazing deal and support the Foundation!
- The View on October 3rd
- Good Morning America on October 6th
- Package 2 Post in Richmond, California is donating 10% of proceeds from FedEx Ground and FedEx Express mail services.
Thank you for your support. Want to set up your own fundraiser and make an impact? Check out the ideas below to get started.
Dedicate your birthday, survival anniversary, or wedding to raising funds.
Get outside or get moving. Hold a benefit yoga class, organize a flag football game, or challenge your friends to a daily step challenge.
Now is your time to be creative. Ride your motorcycle across the country, plan a comedy night, or shave your head.
Host an office bake-off or plan a car wash. Involve your community in action.
Honor a loved one or show your support for someone fighting cancer.
Have a different idea that might need a new events page with ticket-selling features? Let us know and we’re happy to help.
Not sure where to start? Want to learn more? Get in touch. Email us at email@example.com or call (310) 828-0060
Our Signature Event
The ninth annual Walk with Love was held on Sunday, May 1, 2016. Thank you to everyone supported our 5k walk/run fundraiser benefitting Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation's innovative breast cancer research. We had over 700 participants join us in Pacific Palisades, California and virtually nationwide to walk for a future without breast cancer. We hope to see you next year at the tenth annual Walk with Love, which will be held May 21, 2017.
True and Co. is on a mission to create lingerie that makes women feel amazing and comfortable in their own skin. Female founded and powered, True and Co. is changing the way lingerie is designed, engineered, shopped for, and lived in. They are generously donating 50% of the proceeds from their intimate apparel Orchid Collection all month long. Shop the Banish Breast Cancer Collection to support the Foundation.