Launched in 2008, Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation’s Army of Women® is a revolutionary initiative changing the face of breast cancer research. Our goals are:
- To recruit women and men of every ethnicity with and without a breast cancer diagnosis and those of high risk.
- To connect researchers with women and men who are willing to participate in breast cancer research studies. Studies range from those investigating the causes of breast cancer and how to prevent it, to quality of life issues experienced during and after treatment, to drugs for prevention or treatment of metastatic breast cancer.
- To challenge the scientific community to expand its current focus to include breast cancer prevention research conducted on people.
Impact breast cancer research and Join the Army TODAY!
- Register to indicate your interest in learning about active research studies
- Receive our “Call to Action” emails
- Answer the emails to apply for studies that interest you
- If you meet the criteria, the research team will contact you with next steps
Find out more about the Army of Women and sign up HERE
For Research Teams
Need help recruiting participants for your studies? Apply and recruit through the Army of Women!
Types of breast cancer studies we recruit for:
- Translational or clinical studies required blood, urine, breast fluid, or breast tissue samples
- Epidemiological studies
- Prevention studies
- Metastatic studies
- Quality of life studies
View our Army of Women Researcher Brochure and share it with your colleagues HERE
Read more about the Army of Women and register to submit an application HERE
The Army of Women is now recruiting for multiple studies. Learn more about our open studies and see if you or someone you know may be eligible. HERE
Watch Army of Women webinars to hear results from past studies. HERE
"Over and over I've heard scientists lament how difficult it is for them to find the volunteers they need for research studies. I've long believed that helping scientists overcome this obstacle would accelerate our understanding of what causes breast cancer and how to end it. By responding to this need, the Army of Women will change the face of breast cancer research."
—Susan Love, MD, MBA Chief Visionary Officer, Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation
Meet the members of our Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC)